Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well that was easy...




Last night I was lamenting about how I didn't really care for the sketch on this week's SS challenge.  (for those curious, it's from BH Book Vol. 2, page 75/76).  And then I remembered this stack of garden pictures that I printed who knows when.  I figured these would work perfect for a sketch that had me just "giving it a shot".  

And you know what?  The sketch really worked...I jumped right in, and started laying things out without really thinking/fretting.  

I'm a putzer when it comes to scrapbooking.  I move things around, change my mind on the base color and just plain over think most layouts.  But this one, I did in record (for me) time...under an hour!  

I have no idea if these are Spring 07 or not...but they'll go in the 07 Family album....because that's what I'm currently working on.

Now time to clean up the mess and think about feeding my young uns some lunch (and rotate the laundry too).

But wow...I'm so excited to have finished this sketch and can now move on to something else...


No comments:

sitemeter