Saturday, January 10, 2009

I decided after my retail therapy last night that I should get some scrapping done today. I did a little rearranging in my scrap area and then hit the papers. hehehe.

This is my favorite layout of the day
Photobucket

I was shocked when Boyd told me I could make a Diva page for Buddie. He was stylin in the little girl scarf I made last winter.
Photobucket

Buddie loves popcorn so much that he drools while watching us eat.
Photobucket

This is my second favorite layout. Buddie intently watched the movie Snow Buddies with us. (this is some of the paper I bought last night)
Photobucket

And finally I did a page on the Packers for Boyd.
Photobucket

Totals:
Pages 17
purchases $2
Cost per page $.12
Cards 1

1 comment:

Martha said...

WOW girl...maybe I need to re-think this pacing partner stuff...I'm losing speed big time!

Great Job and I love the Diva Buddie...if he ever goes to the Doggy Prom, you'll want to show his date! :)

sitemeter