Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sketch challenge Wk 3 - K

Here's my take on week three.

Photobucket

I used the Rock Star paper as my title and cut out one of the metallic guitars for an embellishment - HL even has sticker 50% off this week.

To be honest when I emailed Martha I was whining. I love the sketch challenges but I tend to only have 3 or 4 pics for an event. Since going mostly digital I order my prints online and only pick the best ones. So I can't easily go back to resize the pics and print them specifically for the layout.


Here are the other pages I did today.

the end of an era - my office when I was working at home and pics from my last week working there.
Photobucket

more winter pictures - and I finally used most of one of my favorite CM packs.
Photobucket

No comments:

sitemeter