Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend Plans 7 - 8 Mar

My thoughts and prayers are with Martha this weekend as she bought a weekend get away package to go to AZ and see her uncle. I hope that she's able to get some great pics to remember the weekend.

This is our weekend to relax and hang out at home. I've accomplished a lot around the house today and most importantly made time to reorganzie part of my scrapping area. I am so happy to walk down the stairs and see the open area by my scrap space and I can't wait to make a lot of great pages there. I'm hoping tomorrow has a little more sun so I can take some pictures.

Otherwise my scrapping priority was to make the SS sketch challenge #10 which I accomplished tonight.
Photobucket

LHS
Photobucket

RHS
Photobucket

Tomorrow I need to make some cards to give to my sorority sisters and work on the taxes (yuck!).

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

sitemeter