Sunday, March 22, 2009

Silence in the craft room

Well, I think that this is the first weekend since we've started our challenge that I have not crafted on the weekend.  Yeah, I've missed a couple weekends due to travel or visitors.  But this weekend, I had no such excuse...just no mojo.

I'm trying hard to convince myself that I've got seasonal allergy issues brewing...but as the weekend progresses, I'm thinking I might have caught Hubby's "man cold".  

So, check back next weekend...hopefully this is just a temporary loss of mojo...but today?  All that sounds good is a cup of tea and curling up watching mindless t.v. or reading a book.   Even surfing the 'net doesn't sound interesting.

Hope everyone else has had a more productive weekend than me.  And if you haven't, then you have my sympathies...it's a bummer when the time is there but the interest is absent.  

No comments:

sitemeter