Saturday, February 7, 2009

Creating Keepsakes

Do you get this magazine?  I do and the newest copy arrived in the mail yesterday...just in the nick of time.  The cover idea is tips for getting organized.  Talk about being perfectly timed!  

As for Operation Clean Out the Closet, I'm at a good "pausing point" and tomorrow I've promised the Things we'll work on their Valentines.   I found this rather amusing:  "Mom, we need to make our Valentines.  Store bought ones are so predictable!" remarked Thing Two.  Yep, they are my boys in terms of their preference for the homemade card.

So that's what's on tap for me this weekend....Valentine-palooza!  I'll share a few of our results once we're done!  

Hope you find time for a few crafty pursuits as well this weekend!  :)


No comments:

sitemeter