Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend happenings

Boyd's Card
Photobucket

SS Sketch Challenge #7
Photobucket

SS Sketch Challenge #6
Photobucket

SS Sketch Challenge #5
Photobucket

Fun layout
Photobucket

I accomplished more than I expected over the weekend. Caught up on the sketch challenges, got the Valentines done, organized my pictures to scrap, and went through my scraps and got them filed.

Boyd and I were talking on Saturday night and he was wondering if we should move my scrapping area to the basement. I love it's current location, one level down from the main level (we have a 4 level split) and I'm right infront of a large window. I think I just need to repurpose a few more things and get it to where I want it. :D

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome, Karen!! Keep up the good work.
I've been working on finishing up the Christmas layouts I brought to the retreat, and only have 1 left and then a couple titles and some journalling. I can't wait to finish it up and move on to something else.
Thanks to you 2 for keeping me motivated! ;)
Amy - still buying, but also USING IT UP! :-P

Martha said...

Karen, these are great!
Why the suggestion to relocate your craft space? I'd say if your current location works for you...stick with it!

sitemeter