Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weekend Plans: 18-19 April?

I just finished up a couple cards for Amy's color challenge.  I couldn't do layouts because well...aside from some photos for my nephew's baby album,  I don't have much left in my stash.  I had decided awhile ago to print pictures in smaller batches and when I finished up FL '08 two weeks ago, that pretty much completed the current stack.  And I've been too unmotivated to print new photos.

So, that leaves just one project to work on this weekend:  the baby album for the nephew.  It's been way too long since I've even looked at this project so I need to get my rear in gear and crank out some pages.

Wish me luck:  I'd like to finish 6 pages (3-2 pg spreads.).  Since it is a gift album, I don't journal so that should make this a realistic goal.

And then, back to I don't know what...maybe order some pictures.
If so, does anyone know of some good deals online?  the only place I don't like is Sams Club.  Without fail they mess up my order in some way or fashion.  Yes, they are the most convenient but I pay the price every time I take a short cut and use them.  


No comments:

sitemeter