Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cards

We spent the weekend with my husbands sister and her family. At the last minute I threw in some card making supplies. I had fun working on cards Friday night and Saturday morning.

I took a bunch of stamps and the only papers were the Creative Memories storybox sets and my cardstock bases. Used a bunch of stamps for the first time and no new techniques.

Saturday cards
Photobucket

The middle card in the top row - I need to add a cream colored circle to the gold circle.


Sunday cards
Photobucket

I tried to make the theme pretty generic so I can use them for any occasion. Having a limited amount of paper was an interesting challenge for me. At times I was frustrated with the papers available but I'm happy that I made it work and got a nice stack of cards.

My supply is growing and it makes me happy.

No comments:

sitemeter