Sunday, December 28, 2008

On your mark, get set...scrap?

I read about a Scrapshare challenge to use your stash and scrapbook with the supplies we already have.  I think it is just the thing I need to find my scrapbooking mojo.  I've invited my friend Karen to join me on this adventure and serve as my "pacing partner".  

She and I will (hopefully) use this blog to share with each other our accomplishments and perhaps frustrations with this challenge.  On Scrapshare, the goal is to go all year without spending $ on new supplies.  That's a bit of a long range goal that I"m not willing to commit to.  But, I'm eager to give it my best effort.

for the past few months, I've been in accumulating mode.   Yet, aside from a few Christmas cards, I have done very little actual scrapbooking.    I want to and need to find my way back to scrapbooking.

Hopefully this will be just what I need.


No comments:

sitemeter