Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 - Karen's Recap

I've had a great year crafting with Martha even with lots of miles separating us. I remember seeing some of her posts and being motivated to head down to the scrap room.

As you can tell we've both had things change in our lives and we haven't made as much time for crafting this fall and holiday season. Or if Martha was like me we just didn't take pictures and make a post. :)

Looking back over the blog I'm amazed at how much we accomplished in the first half of the year. Lots of cards and layouts were completed. I threw in lots of other crafts/hobbies and most were completed from using my stash!

I'm happy to report I did use a lot of my stash. I lurked in the aisles of Hobby Lobby a lot and I really didn't buy as much as usual. I did pick up several packs of solid color card stocks but that's because my stash was empty. I did pick up some patterned pages but I really think it would all fit in one regular size shopping bag.

My year end totals....
178 pages (my goal was 209 I think I did really great!)
33 cards
# of other crafts/cakes unknown but there were a lot. :)

Seriously I haven't scrapped or made cards since April????? That just does not seem possible. But I guess that is when I took the cake class. Sigh! No wonder I'm out of sorts.

Word to the wise, don't let yourself run out of pictures to scrap. That's been my biggest hurdle.

Today I'm taking a snow day. I think I'm going to make it my goal to get my scrap area cleared up. It's become some what of a dumping ground for things that don't really have a home.

No comments:

sitemeter